Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi... I'm from Brazil and this is my first topic here on SMD Forum...

That's my ride, a 78 Chevrolet Opala, it's a model made only in Brazil between years 69~92.

18735355.jpg

58084981.jpg

Trunk 100% homemade by me and my dad!

40870737.jpg

Well... let's go to the videos!

1# - The sound system.

I know my system is pretty simple next to what we see over here, but it's hittin hard and it's enough for me, I don't want to destroy a classic hahaha

2 - 12" Pioneer Champion Seriers 400rms each.

1 - Explosound Amp - 1400rms

1 - Bravox CS60B TwoWay

1 - H Buster T400rms

Shaking windows, trunk...

Movin some air

Other videos...

I hope u like!

Edited by Luis_555

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6674 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...