Sonic Electronix

so i currently have a kicker cvt12 in a bassworx box (shitty i know, but it was 80 bucks and i'm in the middle of a full engine rebuild including clutch, so a little money tight at the moment) running off a rockford 1500watt amp. So my friend has a kicker L5 15 in his singlecab dodge and it hits something fierce, but with a little over 9 inches of depth i'm curious as to if my s10 will fit 2 l5s, or anything else that's 15 or larger, as i like the lows. any suggestions people? anything would help thanks.

Well i own a 97 and my buddy owns a 95 i believe but its the same thing... We was not able to get anything more then one 15 in behind the seat 2 15s would not fit as the space was not big enough for a proper box... But he has 2 12" kicker comps running in there and the mother fucker SLAMS!!!!

EDIT also we both have bench style seats... His is pretty much straight up and down to get the box to fit... We also had to remove the seats and build a false floor for the box to sit right... You may not have to.

Edited by jeyrapboy

I was thinking maybe cutting the middle part of the seat out and I think you could get away with like 1 12 or 1 15 in that little area.

Sorry but cutting up a bench seat is just retarded... You can go to a place like pull a part (pick and pull) same concept and get buckets... But its really not needed.

Sorry but cutting up a bench seat is just retarded... You can go to a place like pull a part (pick and pull) same concept and get buckets... But its really not needed.

If I was in a pinch doing that would work for me :P

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

so i currently have a kicker cvt12 in a bassworx box (shitty i know, but it was 80 bucks and i'm in the middle of a full engine rebuild including clutch, so a little money tight at the moment) running off a rockford 1500watt amp. So my friend has a kicker L5 15 in his singlecab dodge and it hits something fierce, but with a little over 9 inches of depth i'm curious as to if my s10 will fit 2 l5s, or anything else that's 15 or larger, as i like the lows. any suggestions people? anything would help thanks.

ive got 2 re mts with 2 soundstream 6500s but i made the sacrifice and cut out my cab and bed for this monster