Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

no love? DAMN you people :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

wait... you gotta a forklift?!

WTF man and i had a struggle loading my fuckin box lol

Nice shit man... I was looking at one of them heaters the other day. But my buddy has one that is propane... Get that bitch goin and the 1 car garage feels like summer in 15 mins... Makes working in winter a lot more bearable lol

tuned in!... more pic!!!! i like what i see so far...

thanks man, ill have some more tom. hopfully

Nice shit man... I was looking at one of them heaters the other day. But my buddy has one that is propane... Get that bitch goin and the 1 car garage feels like summer in 15 mins... Makes working in winter a lot more bearable lol

its actully propane lol it doesnt get it that hot in there, that building is an old chicken coop that my grandpa turned into his work area after he shut down his millwork after 50 some odd years, and its not inselated, the roof is metal for fucks sake lmao, plus theres gaps between the ceiling and the wall which lets air in, so every so often i have a few bird friends lmao, but it got it bareable in there to say the least

theres 7 bays total to the chicken coop which are all bout the same size, 2 of them are being rented to the concrete works people in the back who do alot of shit in new york, like now there doing concrete benchs for central park i think? idk there big, thell be taking over just about all the bays aside from 2 of them, 1 being a garage where we store the tractors and another which was my dads old work garage type deal which is now storage

and yeah i do have a forklift, again my grandpas from the millwork lmao, i load my shit by hand tho or have my girl help me either or :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

its actully propane lol it doesnt get it that hot in there, that building is an old chicken coop that my grandpa turned into his work area after he shut down his millwork after 50 some odd years, and its not inselated, the roof is metal for fucks sake lmao, plus theres gaps between the ceiling and the wall which lets air in, so every so often i have a few bird friends lmao, but it got it bareable in there to say the least

and yeah i do have a forklift, again my grandpas from the millwork lmao, i load my shit by hand tho or have my girl help me either or :)

ah okay i see what your sayin...

You keep that pimp hand strong!!! lol! Jk glad to see that she is at least outside, my ex was like fuck you im stayin on the coach... lol!!!

You keep that pimp hand strong!!! lol! Jk glad to see that she is at least outside, my ex was like fuck you im stayin on the coach... lol!!!

i told that bitch last nite shes coming to help me or keep me company lmao, i bought her dinner to bribe her ass!

speaking of Denny's is bangin, they have a grilled cheese with mozz. sticks in the middle, most EPIC shit ever

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

i told that bitch last nite shes coming to help me or keep me company lmao, i bought her dinner to bribe her ass!

speaking of Denny's is bangin, they have a grilled cheese with mozz. sticks in the middle, most EPIC shit ever

Lmfao! Anyone can be bribed with food homie...

Dude that shit sounds so fuckin dro right now...

Lmfao! Anyone can be bribed with food homie...

Dude that shit sounds so fuckin dro right now...

bro it was so fucking good you have no idea

anyways ima do a bit of christmas shopping today, then ill end up sanding a bit tonite, and possibly get the port in and resined

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived