killallblue Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 So starting sunday I have to drive down to va beach and stay down there for 2 weeks at a time so I was wondering this week or next week any people on SMD wanna meet up down there Quote
PUNKYOU007 Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 im not in VA Beach but not too far away in Hopewell. There is a comp in Petersburg Sunday. Quote Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
killallblue Posted August 13, 2010 Author Report Posted August 13, 2010 i dont leave till sunday night but is there any comps going on next week end and meeting up with some people would be cool Quote
killallblue Posted August 13, 2010 Author Report Posted August 13, 2010 (edited) Mid day bump cuz I don't wanna do any thing while im down there Edited August 14, 2010 by killallblue Quote
killallblue Posted August 15, 2010 Author Report Posted August 15, 2010 Last bump before bed I leave around 4 tomorrow Quote
killallblue Posted August 15, 2010 Author Report Posted August 15, 2010 Ok this is last bump I'm leaving in 30 mins Quote
killallblue Posted August 18, 2010 Author Report Posted August 18, 2010 Ok people I'm boerd as shit down here any one live down here Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.