Sonic Electronix

okay so if you dont know let me update you. i have a hifonics BRZ2400.1D but the thing is defective so im sending it in and im looking for a new amp. now hopefully they give me my money back because i am wanting a different amp after my last hifonics burst into flames and this one was defective right out the box. now the reason im making this thread is ive been doing some research and it seems the people loyal to their brands want to voice opinions....hey thats cool if you know that specific amp but not if you just like the brand....what im looking for isnt big business bull i want stuff from people or from the streets, like real life experience with that specific item....

now to the point im in the market to buy a new amp and need your guys experience to help me decide. i need an amp that is at least 2000 rms, does 1 ohm, isnt crap, and doesnt get hot extremly easy. i have 2 15" kicker L7's that im trying to run off this amp. now im very interested in the Audioque 2200D but am not so sure on it being the fact that i read one review saying it got pretty warm...the other reason is ive only been doing car audio since i got my license two years ago at 16 so i only know mainstream brands. ex.kicker, rockford fosgate, alpine. ive never heard of sundown, DD audio, Fi audio, RE audio, any of that until steve meade and youtube. im also very interested in the rockford 2500 amp thats msrp is $1500 but i can get it for $900 so my question is does anyone know of an amp or have any opinions on any of the amps in this thread i'd really be interested to see the best bang for the buck..my budget is from $400 to $950 if they take my hifonics amp back itll be $950 but idk if i should go with rockford knowing theyre like JL audio, selling an awesome product for WAAAYYYY to big of a price tag lol. anyway any help would be great thanks again guys

2 15" Kicker 08 dual 4 ohm L7's down to 1 ohm, 220 amp alternator, PPI art series a404.2 4 channel, alpine cda-105 HU, memphis audio doors, audiobauhn tweets, hifonics BRZ2400.1D, 0 gauge wire, pioneer 5x7's

Archived