MECA 2X Hammond,IN (9-11-2010)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogers

The guys from DC's Mobile Electronics are having an Event in Hammond,IN on September 11th.... this is about it for the area this year... lets get out there and give some badass demo's and put some kickass numbers up on that TL screen!!! who is going... Im almost positive that I will be there to break my personal record... as well as Matt(Cubs_fan)will be there with his BTL making a new personal record for himself... who else is going to be there??? lets get a list going!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

BUMP!!! 23 days away!... who is going????

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

hell yeah! thats what i like to hear... what class you runnin broham? ill be shooting for another personal record in S3

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

im down!!!! i seriously do NOT want to miss another show this year.

I'd love to make it there since i'm in Indy, hopefully i'll have my first sub installed by then and I can go to make a noob of myself.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

hell yeah! thats what i like to hear... what class you runnin broham? ill be shooting for another personal record in S3

no idea haha. 1 amp 2 12's 1200-1300rms in the trunk.

I'd love to make it there since i'm in Indy, hopefully i'll have my first sub installed by then and I can go to make a noob of myself.

hey man we all start somewhere... i went to my first comp with a single 12

no idea haha. 1 amp 2 12's 1200-1300rms in the trunk.

probably as3 or s3 unless you have a HO alt or another variable that DQ's you from amateur street... you can also drop your fusing down to like 60a and drop to a lower class... if you arent familiar with MECA rules... go to www.mecacaraudio.com and download the rulebook...

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

hey man we all start somewhere... i went to my first comp with a single 12

probably as3 or s3 unless you have a HO alt or another variable that DQ's you from amateur street... you can also drop your fusing down to like 60a and drop to a lower class... if you arent familiar with MECA rules... go to www.mecacaraudio.com and download the rulebook...

i has a 165 amp alt, dont even know if it does that much...1 batt, 150 amp fuse on woofer power line.

edit: im gonna be on amateur street 3....im gonna get killed. unless someone brings a TL for smd members :D

I will be there :peepwall:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

i has a 165 amp alt, dont even know if it does that much...1 batt, 150 amp fuse on woofer power line.

edit: im gonna be on amateur street 3....im gonna get killed. unless someone brings a TL for smd members :D

if you have an upgraded alt then you will be facing me in Street 3 my friend...lol... i dont have an upgraded alt, but i elected to move up to street so i could have my engine running

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

Archived