MECA 2X Hammond,IN (9-11-2010)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogers

wtf your engine has to be off on amateur street? is that what you are competing in or no? also how much is competing lol

edit: i looked at the rules and i fit in AS3 but why are you in S3? ive never competed so i fit in snugly in the AS category

edit 2: re-looked and yeah...i'd like to be in street haha

Kranny- its generally 20 dollars to compete per event so that would be 20 for SPL and 20 for Drive-by also sometimes i believe they give like 5 dollars off if you compete in more than one event. If your a MECA member its 15 for each event.

Edit: couldnt pull up an event flyer but it says 10 is clinics judging at noon

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

i'd like to compete in AS but the vehicle has to be off which is so stupid...but if i go into street im gonna get a bowl of raep flakes handed to me. but i just want to see what i can do so im not gonna change any of my equipment whatsoever.

will there be any members there that will bring a tl just to do "free" testing?

also for competing, can i use the Loud As Hell CD? idk if they banned it or not haha

idk about a TL or that cd. You can play any variety of music or tones in the SPL competion and in DB there has to be at least a few lyrics in that 30sec time frame. Make sure there is no profanity in the music you use thats an automatic DQ, unless the judges let it slide (i'd ask them what they accept)

you never know about ur class either street or Amatuer, might only be a few people in ur class. just have to wait and see how many people show up. idk if my class will change, but im the only one in illinois in S4 and DB4. i really hope i dont change, but you never know i might be handed a bowl of rape flakes no matter what division im in.

i did do a 121.0 in DB ( 1 Kicker Solo X12 and a zx 2500.1) and imo thats a pretty good score considering the last comp i went to some dude with 2 10 crossfires and a extra crossfire 2,000 something amp beat me by 1 decibel, granted he wasnt in my division and he set his rpms @ 2,000 while i just let mine idle.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

idk about a TL or that cd. You can play any variety of music or tones in the SPL competion and in DB there has to be at least a few lyrics in that 30sec time frame. Make sure there is no profanity in the music you use thats an automatic DQ, unless the judges let it slide (i'd ask them what they accept)

you never know about ur class either street or Amatuer, might only be a few people in ur class. just have to wait and see how many people show up. idk if my class will change, but im the only one in illinois in S4 and DB4. i really hope i dont change, but you never know i might be handed a bowl of rape flakes no matter what division im in.

i did do a 121.0 in DB ( 1 Kicker Solo X12 and a zx 2500.1) and imo thats a pretty good score considering the last comp i went to some dude with 2 10 crossfires and a extra crossfire 2,000 something amp beat me by 1 decibel, granted he wasnt in my division and he set his rpms @ 2,000 while i just let mine idle.

the loud as hell cd is filled with tracks that have like straight 27-28db tones (with kicks and small tone changes to make it "musical") with a guy talking over the track...i assume that would be sufficient :D

I wouldnt see why not, id let you play it :drinks:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)

in amateur street you have to play music... no tones... and the car must be off.... thats why i told them to put me in street... i want my car on..lol... im not sure how much it will cost... its a 2x event so im not sure... just bring some extra cash...

also... make sure that everything(fuseblocks,batteries,amps,ect) are secured either screwed down or ziptied to something making it secure... and make sure you have a fuse within 16" of the amplifier.... since your a first timer, he will go easy on you... he was very nice to me on my first MECA comp

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

in amateur street you have to play music... no tones... and the car must be off.... thats why i told them to put me in street... i want my car on..lol... im not sure how much it will cost... its a 2x event so im not sure... just bring some extra cash...

also... make sure that everything(fuseblocks,batteries,amps,ect) are secured either screwed down or ziptied to something making it secure... and make sure you have a fuse within 16" of the amplifier.... since your a first timer, he will go easy on you... he was very nice to me on my first MECA comp

yeah i'd like to be in street also...:D

yeah my fuse blocks arent secured but they wont even move where they are at currently. i dont have fuses right before my amps either..these rules are strict as fuck :(

yeah i'd like to be in street also...:D

yeah my fuse blocks arent secured but they wont even move where they are at currently. i dont have fuses right before my amps either..these rules are strict as fuck :(

well no matter what, im sure they can fit you into a class... either way it will be a good learning experience

I'll be there, still need 30 pts

got new subs on the way that wille wire to 1 ohm, improve on my score in M4 of 152

sounds awesome bro... im looking to improve my score of 145.3...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived