what size does this battery compare too???

i just got my xs power d3400 in the mail. heavy as hell. i wanna know which kinetik battery its as big as.. hc2000? i dont know much about xs power batterys but i know enough about kinetiks. so which would it compare too? is it as big as a hc1800 or bigger?? please help!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i just got my xs power d3400 in the mail. heavy as hell. i wanna know which kinetik battery its as big as.. hc2000? i dont know much about xs power batterys but i know enough about kinetiks. so which would it compare too? is it as big as a hc1800 or bigger?? please help!

do you mean the size in the area of the battery or the specs of the battery.

just to know. and yeah i mean specs :)

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

its 67ah whats that compare too??

1j1450.png

nvm this thread. its comparable to the hc1600. thought it was higher up then that :(

Edited by chapo123

1j1450.png

guess so. i think xs power has better quality tho

1j1450.png

the xs power d3400 is compared to a 1600? so kinetik is cheaper and better?

biggest battery XS makes is the 3100. just because the number is bigger doesnt mean that the battery is bigger. its just a group size. like group 31, group 54, etc etc

most people dont know that shuriken XS and kinetik have the same build house so essentially its the same friggin battery just a different sticker. (i heard this on here so dont flame if its wrong)

Edited by Kranny

biggest battery XS makes is the 3100. just because the number is bigger doesnt mean that the battery is bigger. its just a group size. like group 31, group 54, etc etc

most people dont know that shuriken XS and kinetik have the same build house so essentially its the same friggin battery just a different sticker. (i heard this on here so dont flame if its wrong)

yeaaah just kinda learned that.. i thought it was like kinetik the higher the number the bigger it is.. oh well..

1j1450.png