Sundown Audio

planet audio amps

corteznewbie

next month i hope to get 2 new planet audio amps. my question is for the guys already running the brand. which series of amps are the best big bangs rdx or anarchy i want to get the ones that are 2400rms

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

the big bang and rdx are the ones to look at the anarchy are junk. i bought the anarchy 1500.1 and it had 1 25 amp fuse in it so i sold it and bought a rdx1400, the thing is working good on my 4 12s i wanted the big bang but couldnt find one in my price range so eather the rxd or the big bang are what you want

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

I almost purchased a Planet Audio amp a couple weeks ago but after some research I couldn't find many people that were happy with them. I also saw the bench testing gave less than rated wattage. I went with the Audiopipe AP-3001D instead for a little bit more since several people had good things to say about it.

do either come with birth sheets? cuz i read some reviews that they give more power when rated

I'm not sure if either do, mine will be delivered tomorrow so I'll let you know when I get it. I've read where people have bench tested the Planet Audio amps and they don't deliver the rated wattage. I was really set on the 3000 watt Big Bang amp, I think its a nicer looking amp than the Audopipe but once you see pics of what's inside the cases everything changes. I'm not knocking the Planet Audio amps, I'm just throwing out there my reason for not going with one. I wish I had the money to pick one up just for fun but money is tight so I want to spend it on equipment that will last.

wont know til next month but guess'n bout 500 or 600 bur i was audio saving and they had that

PERFORMANCE TEKNIQUE amp. are they any good?

$500-$600? Dude, get an Aq2200 or Saz2500. Way better than any of those amps mentioned so far.

Archived