Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I just picked up Saints Row again for the xbox 360 and I can't put it down - (except to pick up the guitar for GH2) anyway that game is to me, a take off of GTA but still is a ton of fun.

I love the "insurance fraud" scams...highest score I have gotten was $1.2 million and that's because I hit a "UPS" truck full force and then flipped in the air for about 5 seconds.

Posted

my little brother and i took that game online for a while. i have to say it was fun. little lagy, but fun. get that pimp hat on and its OVER!!..if you have never played it online, give it a shot(dont know if people still play it online)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...