Sundown Audio

2000rms at 2 ohm??

chapo123

alright wel i had a had memphis amp that did 2k at 2 ohm for my dual 1 12 btl. it doesnt work anymore goes into protect.. guessing from having stock electrical like a dumb ass.. whats a good amp that does 2k at 2 ohm that doesnt really break that bank?? that does rms too.. open to ALL suggestions.. when i read my dmm from the sub is says 1.6ohm on my dmm from teh speaker wires so im guessing after box rise it should be at 2.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

alright wel i had a had memphis amp that did 2k at 2 ohm for my dual 1 12 btl. it doesnt work anymore goes into protect.. guessing from having stock electrical like a dumb ass.. whats a good amp that does 2k at 2 ohm that doesnt really break that bank?? that does rms too.. open to ALL suggestions.. when i read my dmm from the sub is says 1.6ohm on my dmm from teh speaker wires so im guessing after box rise it should be at 2.

How long did you have this setup running off stonck electrical? And this can ruin an amp?

ZX 2500.1 does 2500 @ 2 ohms and that sub should be just fine on it.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Also if you dont have at least a extra battery there is no point in putting over 1500 watts on stock electrical. Your just gonna end up screwing up the car big time, ie. your car will start getting dimming headlights, ur amps gonna be inefficent and if you let it go to long ur cars gonna start acting all wierd and start misfiring cause it doesnt spark right. Then you have to change ur plugs. I say work on ur electrical first then get an amp.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

yeah if you arent going to upgrade electrical and you think that is what broke your amp before, why are you trying to repeat the whole thing? work on electrical, then get that kicker cubs fan was talking about

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

best i can think of is the audiopipe 3k.you can find them on ebay for around $319 i heard they do close to rated for the price

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

lulz forgot to add im uprgading elc.. ha ha got a xs power 3400 for teh back and doing big 3. geting a audio pipe 3k.

/thread

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png