Sonic Electronix

WOW!!!!! All that ish just got me confused along with the damn wiring!! lol...Wouldnt you guys just suggest get new speakers instead? lol..But anyhoot, the tweeters are rated at 40 watts rms each if that helps. That jus seems too crazy for me to do all that when I can just sell them or put em in my wifes car. I just loked at the Powerbass 6.5in 4ohm mids, would these work in place of the American Bass's?

Current Setup:

Sony CDX-7401UI

2- 12" Alpine TypeR DVC2ohm Subs

Custom ported box

4-American Bass 6.5in SQ-6B Mids

4-Pioneer TS-T15 Tweeters

2-Crunch P1500.1 Mono Amps

2-runs 1/0 GA KnuKonceptz

KnuKonceptz RCA's

1-Stinger SPV44 Battery

Coming soon:

250 Amp Alt

Custom Door Panels

Second Skin Sound Deadner

All in my 1986 Monte Carlo SS!!!

WOW!!!!! All that ish just got me confused along with the damn wiring!! lol...Wouldnt you guys just suggest get new speakers instead? lol..But anyhoot, the tweeters are rated at 40 watts rms each if that helps. That jus seems too crazy for me to do all that when I can just sell them or put em in my wifes car. I just loked at the Powerbass 6.5in 4ohm mids, would these work in place of the American Bass's?

You can get new speakers if you want but it is possible with what you have. I'm thinking now that a 4 channel might actually be a better choice. And a low pass crossover for the 6.5s as built in low passes only start at around 250ish and you would want one at like 1-1.5khz and the tweeters starting at like 2khz.

Yep, they would, but I don't think they will make it any easier.

Edited by bassl0va

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.