mother fucker, ima hunt your ass down and dip off with your teggy :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Better be able to get past this beast...

Beanie.jpg

Dont wanna see her angry face lol

AW SHIT!!!! i aint trying to fuck with that right there, that a blue nose??? LMAO crazy little chiwawas kick it over a fence :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Got the insurance on the car today, just gotta get the plates on Tuesday so i have NO MORE problems with the cop for now <_<

Details from getting pulled over^^^^: last night i went to chic fil A and met my friends so they could check out the new ride, that was on the way back from chicago hadnt even made it home yet and so we park and cop pulls a few spaces over...he goes inside comes out and leaves parks around the other side of the building and waits for us to leave. we left and who is right behind me, the god damn cop :angry: i get pulled over in the parking and he ask for all the BS and ends up letting me go....but i was thinking out of all the cars he decides to run MY plate to see if its good <_< Sneaky bastard thought he was gonna bust me! NOT TONITE BUDDY :drinks:

Photo1193.jpg

Well here is some video of the new ride before I do any mods. its just how I got it nothing changed.

Had some 5k HID's sitting around so i threw them in, it took me alittle while the damn wiring harness was being a bitch and had to re run on of the wires on there. Its all good now and the light looks white. No halo's tho, the inner ones are the only ones that work so I disconnected them. I wanted either all 4 to turn on or non at all :pardon:

Photo1195.jpg

Then went ahead and took off the tinted tailights facepalm.gif

Photo1197.jpg

Thats it for today tomorow ill prob take out the old amp wires and neon lights from the interior <_< and put in the Pioneer Flip out deck. If I have time might even tint the side windows. My friend from work is coming over for me to tint the windows on his jeep :good: He's buying the tint for my windows too :drinks:

ewwww FART CANON when i get my truck ill drive out and you can tint it to broskie bahaha

yeah it sounds decent, not like most riced out POS on the road. yeah come on down i can tint the windows right up! only what few hrs to get here lol

Nice score, my brother has a '98 LS that was that color (he primed it right before the motor popped, something about painting it ricer white or something) Those LS motors respond really well to turbocharging, could offset the weight you're gonna throw in it 8)

Too many projects, too little time...

Nice score, my brother has a '98 LS that was that color (he primed it right before the motor popped, something about painting it ricer white or something) Those LS motors respond really well to turbocharging, could offset the weight you're gonna throw in it 8)

thanks, im sure its worth alot more than what i paid. doesnt leak oil and drives pretty nice. im gonna get it repainted the same color the bottom half looks good but the areas that the sun hits directly are faded alittle. getting that spoiler shaved off, antenna and small things here and there.

Archived