DC Sound Lab

Finally got the money to start my project, so tomarrow i'll be sending Rob a money order tomarrow for a super heavy toy! Super psyched, can't wait. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I know it isn't as good as getting the tracking number or whatever, but still! I'll provides pics and such when it actually gets here.

Edited by Dub7Banger

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

Hmm.. im guessing a xl, maybe lvl 5? 15 or 18?

The latter of both options. =) I'm gonna see if I can get basslova to design me a box.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

nice dude :P rusty had mine built and shipped to my door in 7 days ;) Good man to purchase from!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

nice dude :P rusty had mine built and shipped to my door in 7 days ;) Good man to purchase from!

Mine should be a bit faster considering the sub is already made, just gotta wait on my MO to get to him, and it should be shipped same day.

It's gonna kill me having this monster in my house and not being able to power it for atleast it another month or two. :ehh: :ehh:

Edited by Dub7Banger

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

i know, i was like 'meh im gonna wait and save up some more when it comes' but the second it came out of that box i was pretty much like "NEED POWER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" type of thing, and yeah it happened :D haha

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

i know, i was like 'meh im gonna wait and save up some more when it comes' but the second it came out of that box i was pretty much like "NEED POWER NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" type of thing, and yeah it happened :D haha

I know the feeling, when I was building my PC i'd get one part and be like."YES!" But as soon as the awesomeness wore off it was like."fuck....still 5 more parts to go." But till then, I got a monster phone book weight. I'll basically have my box built, and all of my electrical done by the time I actually get the amp. So it'll be the last piece of the puzzle kinda thing.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

yeah that shit sucks lol the waiting game... Cant stand that either haha

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Just got confirmation from Rob that he got my Money Order. Now i'm just waiting for my present from the UPS/FedEx guy. :yahoo: :yahoo: :santa::santa:

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

• 2 weeks later...

WEWT! It got here today right before I left to get my brother from work and DAMN dude, I've seen TylerTrons weight lifting video, and i've seen people beast these around like holding the motor out in front and OMFG dude SO HEAVY, I even had to help the Fedex chick get it off the truck and to my porch. And of course, pictures! YAY! Not too good, but they'll get the job done for the most part.

First and foremost, DC FTMFW

SANY2234.jpg

All the assorted goodies that came with it sitting in the cone.

SANY2235.jpg

The beast it self in the bedroom floor

SANY2236.jpg

A really bright picture of the spider and some of the direct leads

SANY2239.jpg

RAWR! GET STRONG! But be careful, one slip and it's plastic surgery!

SANY2243.jpg

By this point I thought I was gonna die, but there's one more pic. BTW, I'm not a small guy, I stand 5'10 barefoot, 190 pounds

SANY2247.jpg

Somehow I mustered up the strength to beast the motor out in front. I don't see how tyler was able to hold his shit straight out infront of him, I tried, it was completely beyond me.

SANY2248.jpg

And lastly some shoutouts! Big shout out to PsychoAcoustics on Caco who actually sold me the woofer and included all the goodies, and a Big Shout out to Rob at DC For setting up the deal.

It's gonna be a while before I get to do anymore with the setup, so far this is my only piece of equipment, but it'll be well worth the wait. :santa:

DC FTMFW

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!