Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I really wanna know what you guys feel about what I want to get because I don't know if it's high quality or whatever. I am wanting to get the newer 2 12" L5 kickers, but I have no clue what amp to get I wass lookin at the power acoustik cpt1-3200d but one again I'm not 100% sure.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...