red2chfd Posted October 30, 2010 Author Report Posted October 30, 2010 very nice, my only concern it´s the port so close to the bottom of the box tho, hurry up Bill it only looks like it in the pic but we will see. I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
FieroGrande Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 I sure hope that port isn't so close to the back of the box. Other than that it looks good. Keep at it.
red2chfd Posted October 30, 2010 Author Report Posted October 30, 2010 I sure hope that port isn't so close to the back of the box. Other than that it looks good. Keep at it. lol it was too close to the back wall and had to move it. I'm testing and making changes as i go. The box is out and getting sealed up. I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted November 1, 2010 Author Report Posted November 1, 2010 More pics! I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted November 2, 2010 Author Report Posted November 2, 2010 rebuild vid10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss1z9dTgydA I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted November 9, 2010 Author Report Posted November 9, 2010 rebuild vid11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-naw5FeYMM I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
slamin87 Posted November 9, 2010 Report Posted November 9, 2010 some one looking a lil drunk at the end of that video lol keep it up your build looking nice
red2chfd Posted November 9, 2010 Author Report Posted November 9, 2010 some one looking a lil drunk at the end of that video lol keep it up your build looking nice shhhhh! yes I had a few. I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted November 29, 2010 Author Report Posted November 29, 2010 rebuild vid12 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfzGxzACmQE I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
red2chfd Posted November 29, 2010 Author Report Posted November 29, 2010 Hey ppl I have been really busy with a lot of stuff watch the vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFkDL8eJcrU I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.