F/S Carhartt Jacket and Wolverine Steel Toe Boots

The jacket I got through my old job and never wore it, its a size 50. Asking 90 Shipped OBO. Specs

http://www.carhartt.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=10051&productId=32102&langId=-1

Pics

1eeb8fb1.jpg

3156c2e1.jpg

------------------------------------------

The boots I also got through my old job and they are too narrow for my feet (only worn once), also they do not have insoles but those can be bought pretty much anywhere, size 11. Asking 70 Shipped OBO. Specs

http://www.wolverine.com/US/en-US/Product.mvc.aspx/G-W-S-B/8278M/0/Work/Style/Boots/Mens/Wolverine-Slip-Resistant-Steel-Toe-Electrical-Hazard-10-inch-Wellington

Pics

5d5934c6.jpg

672af645.jpg

Edited by EricR

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

TTT make an offer, need this stuff gone.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Probably more like a double X. The 50 is 50 inches around the chest.

Price drop

60 shipped for the jacket, 50 shipped for the boots.

Damn Eric, if you had bigger feet I'd pick those up in a heartbeat, but bump for a good seller :drinks:

:edit: actually if theyre a little bigger than a normal 11, some companies sizes differ, ill take those of your hands, i wear a 12, give me your best judgement

Edited by dyeagain15

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Just go to Academy and try on a 11m on these same boots then you'll know :good:

I dont think we have academy's around here? how do they compare to your normal shoes size wise?

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Well the 11w's that I normally wear are a little big on me so these may fit you if your foot isn't built like a double wide trailer like mine lolz.