Sonic Electronix

...caps lock is next to the A key. press it. every single computer has one.

I AM ON MY NEPHEWS COMPUTER AND HE BROKE THE CAPS LOCK KEY...I'LL EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU SINCE YOU KNOW ABOUT CAR AUDIO, BUT I REALLY DIDN'T CARE FOR THE 1ST GUY B/C HE CAN'T TELL ME SHIT IF HE'S ONLY AT 135DB, I THINK A RAT CAN PISS ON COTTON LOUDER THEN THAT

I AM ON MY NEPHEWS COMPUTER AND HE BROKE THE CAPS LOCK KEY...I'LL EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU SINCE YOU KNOW ABOUT CAR AUDIO, BUT I REALLY DIDN'T CARE FOR THE 1ST GUY B/C HE CAN'T TELL ME SHIT IF HE'S ONLY AT 135DB, I THINK A RAT CAN PISS ON COTTON LOUDER THEN THAT

first off, thats a rank reflecting post count. Second of all, fuck you. Ill tell you whatever the fuck I wanna tell you. Dont come on here posting like a 5 year old if you don't want criticism. But since you are so intelligent, Ill let you continue your sub up wall build. I was not disrespecting you or cursing at you for that matter in my first post what so ever. If you didn't want to be informed that your typing was annoying, tell us you have a broken keyboard. It doesn't take a genius to realize that caps lock is a pain in the ass to read.

Edited by Tek