Second Skin Audio

1st car help,,,

i havnt posted on here in a while but now since i got a car i cant stand not having subs. i have a 2001 acura cl that is right now getting its transmission fixed but when i get it back i figured id get started. im trying to keep my budget as low as possible and not trying to come close to spending $1000 but i want my system to bump. the only other car ive been in with subs was another cl with 2 kicker L7s and thats all i know and that was like 3 years ago but so far i think i wanna go with a alpine 9887 hu and i really wanted 2 12" type r's buti keep feeling like im not gunna have enough for a proper setup please any help would be apprieciated

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

nvm i knew it was sundown lol

but i was also looking at the fi ssd i think its called subs and they can handle 800wrms but i think im starting to lean towards one 15" instead of 2 12"s and maybe save up until i can afford another 15" and a amp

Edited by stayfly33
Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

audioque is also pretty dam good for cheap(ish).

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

unless there is a special wiring harness, i dont think youll be able to use the disc changer :( but 1 15" put into the CORRECT enclosure for it should get people to complain lol. i got 1 12" and that is too much for some.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Depends what your opinion on loud is. I mean 1 15 will get pretty loud done right so will 12s get lil louder cause more cone area and motor force.

x2 for some it might be loud ass hell for others it might just be like w.e but one thing is for shure u will get used to it and ur going to want louder and better..

cowboys_logo.gif