Sonic Electronix

How to wire DC level 2 on 2 ch amp

Hi how should i wire my dc level 2 to my 2 channel amp? The sub is dual 4 ohm. My amp gives out 50 rms at two channels at 4 ohm, but bridged it gives out 150 rms. How should i wire the sub to the amp?

Thank you.

what amp ....that "150Wrms" will just tickle the sub

1_4ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

what amp? and it will sure run @2ohm ...like any other AB class amp (gets a bit warmer) :yahoo:

Even if not stated in the manual would it handle 2 ohm load mono? Its not a major brand, here is a link to it, http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-juice-ja490_p-23379.htm

Edit, i dont mind if the amp gets warmer as i dont turn my music up loud for any more than 20 mins

Edited by DynamikT

Thats a pretty good deal on that amp actually but its a 2 channel making it not as efficient as a monoblock?

as u dont have a 1ohm sub or power hungry one ...its better to go with a 2ch AB class amp as u will get more "clean" power (into 4 or 2 ohms) for the price as u would with a D-class monoblock :drink40:

and that a good deal on the GZ amp ... :yahoo:

as u dont have a 1ohm sub or power hungry one ...its better to go with a 2ch AB class amp as u will get more "clean" power (into 4 or 2 ohms) for the price as u would with a D-class monoblock :drink40:

and that a good deal on the GZ amp ... :yahoo:

Okay so if i were to get that amp i would just wire one coil to each channel?