Smokeumtires UBL of the infamous 2008 Diesel

This Is the last Phase this truck will EVER see when it comes to Car Audio.... Im goin ALL OUT and seeing what I am REALLY capable of.

I want to show you guys what YOU have taught me within the last year......Which is why this is posted.

I hope you all enjoy watchin me work my ASS off while im posting pictures... but i wont say what going in or whats powering what. I feel if I keep you guys on the edge of your seat the entire time, Itll be well worth it in the end.

With that said... On with the pics.

Pics of the system disassembly

One...

0607091152-01.jpg

Two...

0607091158-01.jpg

Three...

0607091219-01.jpg

Four...

0607091223-00.jpg

The actual size of meh old boom box,And meh Girlfriend she's 5' 4"

0607091223-01.jpg

1244413604.jpg

roughly $3500 just cruisin in the room

1244415334.jpg

I think the best part of system design is the ability to convert your whole truck back to stock..

For mine it took my girl and I 3 hours.... I guess thats what you get when you spend 4 months of meticulous design and building.

Before...

1238129157.jpg

Now

1244418437.jpg

I figure since the box is out, why not throw the passengers a bone for once...

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Dampening.

I ordered (1) Bulk Pack of Damplifier Pro AFTER the awesome discount ANT provided when I won Part of the PROMO...

All I have to say is Ill be ordering A TON more from Second skin.. Maybe (1) Shop pack and (5) gallons of Spectrum... This stuff is awesome

A single Bulk Pack did the WHOLE floor and the rear Firewall. I had 2 sheets eft over and doubled where the box is going to sit.

I sat in it afterwards and is sounds SOOOOO DEAD inside. I want more! So ill be spraying the inside of my doors with the spectrum ALONG with the interior and exterior of my box...... I was soooo over vibrations so now Im going OVERKILL status this time.

ANT Thank you for providing me with such exceptional service FAST shipping and by far the BEST DAMPENER IVE EVER DELT WITH

Before...

1247188283.jpg

1247206056.jpg

After (Behind Front seats)

1247197012.jpg

Front of cab

1247202434.jpg

ixxed my roof flex problem for good this time.... :spiteful:

I forgot to take pics from the begining but ill explain...

1.)I Made (4) 2x20 3/4 MDF peices

2.)Ran them from front to back,From the center roof support bracket to the rear.

3.)LOADED silicone.... By LOADED i mean LOADED the silicone. 4 Tubes to be exact between the MDF and the roof.

4.)THEN I cut a peice of pegboard, screwed it onto the MDF and in every other hole of the pegboard I filled with greatstuff... I ran out(only Had (1) Can... So ill finish prolly tomorrow With the drivers side portion of the roof.... Then onto the front.

On to the pics....

Starting

DSCF5993.jpg

1247699232.jpg

Almost finished.... This is when I ran out of greatstuff....

DSCF5994.jpg

DSCF5996.jpg

DSCF5998.jpg

DSCF5997.jpg

After the front is done Imma screw another 3/4 sheet to the Above peg board. It should be solid.... Oh and if you didnt know. Im doing a FULL Double 3/4 MDF roof.All the way to the windsheild. Reduce my cabin space and Possibly up my numbers a bit. :01nocomment8so:

The Main reason Im doin it is so I can BOMB 30hz and below and dont need to worry about my roof flexing, EVER. No flex makes for cleaner sound and BETTER NUMBERS ON MUSIC!!!! :D :hairtrick:

I HATE ROOF FLEX :aggressive:

Archived