Sonic Electronix

Oh, a Londoner LOL, im up in Leeds,

x2 on the UK cars bein smalll!! majoroty of our streets r only half as wide as most in the US.!! ok well, get 2 maybe 3 yellow tops n try2make sure u dont drain them too badly and u should b fine!!

edit: the amp/s would b turning off most likely cos of voltage drops,,back in the day i used to hav an old school polo, u know, the shed types? anyway, 2 amps = voltage drops.. voltage drops = cut out... but it never damaged the amps,. tho im not sure if THEY went into protect or not!

LOL

Well to be honest, i've saved up quite abit, but not enough for 3x yellow tops, lol cos im going to by an amp from U.S so i dont know how much tax they'll hit me up with, im hoping no more than £600 in total inc amp. If thts the case i can afford 1 yellow top at £180....

Quin nice to see that there are some Bass heads in UK lol

oh really? i was going to order from US too but i was iffy about the import taxes etc,, man we can get some pretty good deals , check out soniclectronix prices, (i think i got the name right)

what amps n subs u thinking of running? what do u hav at the mo?

edit: Ps.. iv'e got to get at least 3 yellow tops :(

Edited by Quin

oh really? i was going to order from US too but i was iffy about the import taxes etc,, man we can get some pretty good deals , check out soniclectronix prices, (i think i got the name right)

what amps n subs u thinking of running? what do u hav at the mo?

edit: Ps.. iv'e got to get at least 3 yellow tops :(

Yup!

www.sonicelectronix.com is the only one that i found that ships to UK without any problem.

I called the HM Customs and Revenue and i found out exactly how much they'll tax me. They said it varys from product type to type.

how ever they said that they charge a Import Duty Tax of 4.5% on the tottal Cost inc Shipping. And then a Further 17.5% VAT on the total SUM.

So basically i was thinking to get a Hifonics Colosuss @ $699 + 180 shipping.

$880 = roughly £500 then 4.5% of = £20 = 520 then 17.5% = £611

So roughly £611 in total, but if someone else buys the amp for you and sends it to you, they can declare value at $250 and u'd pay almost nothing on tax. :D

Anyhow i hope i've enlighted you, and at the moment im thinking of getting the Rockford Fosgate T40001.0bd after reading all the specs.

Any how i've put that on puase untill i sort out my electrical first. lol