question about how to connect batteries

hi guyz im cinda new at the whole sound system thing and i dont know anything about how to connect all the speaker with the amplifier or the amplifier to sound sourse or the batteries to the amplifiers or alot of battaries to the main one,so i started this topic hopping that someone would come along and explain to me the procedure of houw to connect alot pf battaries to the main one. thank you in advance!

Edited by mako22

What kind and how many batteries do you have?

Also what size wire do you have to connect them with?

i dont have any batteries its just hypothetical because im 17 and in a year i get my drivers licence and i wanna build a sound system in my car...i was thinking of getting 2 SRV-48 batteries and about the wire i dont know the types....im copletly new to this.

Before you go getting all this stuff you need to figure out how much power you will be running.

If two batteries would suffice without having too much voltage drop then you just wire them in parallel. Positive to positive. Negative to negative.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Before you go getting all this stuff you need to figure out how much power you will be running.

If two batteries would suffice without having too much voltage drop then you just wire them in parallel. Positive to positive. Negative to negative.

what i have in mind is that i want to hit 139.9 dBs and i was thinking of getting 2 kicker l7 15" and for my doors 2 beyma 8" in each door and 1 titanium horn in each door....now if anyone has anything else to sugest that will not cost me alot of money that would be great....i want to spend 1000-1500 on my system.

Edited by mako22