One ? To Ask

if their both the same make/model then the 6x9 would be what i would go with but im sure there are 6.5s that are better than some 6x9s. so its basically what ur wantin to put in there.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

I vote 6.5s. From what I've heard 6x9s may put out more bass but wont sound as good as the 6.5s. I've never really payed to much attention to 6x9 when checking out new speakers so I can't really tell you from personal experience other than my factory 6x9. They sound like shit compared to a pair of cheap 6.5s I got. It also depends on what sets your looking at. No particular reason for it, but I prefer 6.5s. I don't even have my 6x9s hooked up any more

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

What would be better??? the 6x9 or the 6 1/2. and i plan on putting the grill one but the panel has louvers where the speakers are and i think it might be wider then the speaker. so if i want to put the grill on should i use the 6x9 to make sure that the louver area is completely coveredd or what?? help me please. i am going to get the speakers with in a week. thank you all.

Live Fast Die Fun!!!!

Use it or lose it