Classic VW Beetle 6 x13 JL's Walled

• 2 weeks later...

This is really sick work man, my father in law and I are rebuilding a 1964 beetle for my daughter wont be this badass but it will still have some sound in it she loves what I do and likes going to comps with me, loving the work its so far out there.

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

looks sicc buddy

Thank you!

Are you still building

Its still evolving! Its a never ending build!

This is really sick work man, my father in law and I are rebuilding a 1964 beetle for my daughter wont be this badass but it will still have some sound in it she loves what I do and likes going to comps with me, loving the work its so far out there.

I would love an older Beetle, something original and clean! Thank you for the comments!

• 1 year later...

Thread from the dead alert!!!! Hope you guys don't mind?

Its been a busy year for me and the store, lots of shows, a wedding or two and a few big customer projects but I am still plodding along with this little Beetle build!

I have lifted a lot of the updates from TalkAudio forum in the UK as we are still mega busy but I really wanted to show you what we have been up to... Hope you don't hate me too much!... :blush:

Well this summer I made some time to get things moving, lots more late nights and a few weekends have ment I could get on with the fabrication of the beetles roof panel, new amp rack panel and a few little added extra's here and there!

So here goes! Here's hoping you like the new bits!

IMG_0031.JPG

Roof panel design

Which hides this 19 inch flat panel monitor, something a little different and was done mainly because someone dared me too.. they ment it as joke but it ended up being turned into reality!

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

This shows how I made the panel curved as I wanted to try and keep as much head room as possible.

IMG_0012.JPG

Now for some strengthening between the two layers without adding too much weight. And it leaves plenty of space for cables which will be needed later.

IMG_0024.JPG

Archived