Classic VW Beetle 6 x13 JL's Walled

That's an awesome project but your going to need a bigger engine, it wasn't made to pull all that weight!

We have almost finished the project, and taken it to a few shows already, I am posting pics as I thought people on SMD might like to see what we have been up to!

Its only a 1.6 but it's doing a great job! We only neede it to power the alternators and move it from show to show as it defo not a daily! All good so far! :)

Man thats a nice wall, fail on the multiple post of the same thing lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Man thats a nice wall, fail on the multiple post of the same thing lol.

All sorted. Not sure what happened with the multiple posts but I've rectified it! :)

Is it that hard to just say "Nice job man,cant wait to see the results"?Nitpicking someones equipment is rather lame,especially when you live in a glass house,so to speak,Kicker boy. <_<

^^^^^lmao......hahahahaha

oh and ^^^^^^this

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

We have almost finished the project, and taken it to a few shows already, I am posting pics as I thought people on SMD might like to see what we have been up to!

Its only a 1.6 but it's doing a great job! We only neede it to power the alternators and move it from show to show as it defo not a daily! All good so far! :)

Put a 2332 in it, with all that weight in the back it'll carry the front wheels for days! :lol:

Archived