Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

use some goop and you wont have another problem!

I use Amazing e-6000

That's what DC uses to do that, I have the same problem with one of my 10's.

It looks bad but not as bad as tape.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

It is now CA glued, lasting quite well. Also, I would j00bles, but I have no idea how to recone a sub, and i'm not sure if I want to spend the money on it, or just wait til i but my 4 XL's and go that route. If I decide by tonight though that I want to, I'll let you know, and thanks for the offer.

My Build Log

Deck- Eclipse 3100

Subs- 2X DC XL 18's

Wiring and Fuses- Stinger and Monster Cable

Sub Amp- Sundown SAZ 1500 V.2

Speaker Amp- Coustic 360U

Alternator - Powermaster Alt.

DCSig.jpg

Posted

Photo031.jpg

Photo033.jpg

Photo034.jpg

Photo036.jpg

Photo035.jpg

And, I know that the duct taping doesn't look that good, and it's coming off already because I didn't tape it very well, but it works for now.

a suggestion for u that makes it look like its ment 2 be there

black sports pre wrap (can get at pretty much any sports store like 5 bucks maybe?)

and the some clear super glue

take and lay the pre wrap on the whole the coat in glue let dry and then repeat mayber 3 times for durability and they u r set and it done look bad either

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Posted

I called DC to ask what to use for mine, they don't use CA Glue for the surround and cone because it's not flexible.

I don't think the CA glue will last much longer.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...