Now that i will be dropping 2 SA-15 sub in my 1999 plymouth breeze (a just for fun build, nothing serious), I probably should up grade my alt because im gonna be running about 4000w total (includes speaker, subs, leds, and maybe HID's, ect.). so my question is what alternator would be good and fit this outcast from the audio world car? I can get one from mechman but its $600 for just a 260 amp alt. so is their any cheaper anyone can find?

2x Sundown Audio SA-15's nuff said for my little old car

1999 Plymouth Breeze Build Log

Rule of thumb: Get the biggest you can get.

And remember when it comes to alternators you absolutely get what you pay for. If you find a direct replacement thats cheap its typically just a repainted, remanufactured one that is over rated.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Rule of thumb: Get the biggest you can get.

And remember when it comes to alternators you absolutely get what you pay for. If you find a direct replacement thats cheap its typically just a repainted, remanufactured one that is over rated.

I know that but im just trying to find a good one for a good price. even though a 1999 plymouth breeze is one of the coolest cars on the road its still hard to find an HO alt to fit it hahaha :lol:

2x Sundown Audio SA-15's nuff said for my little old car

1999 Plymouth Breeze Build Log

I know that but im just trying to find a good one for a good price. even though a 1999 plymouth breeze is one of the coolest cars on the road its still hard to find an HO alt to fit it hahaha :lol:

Haha trust me i know, ever hear of a toyota tercel? Didn't think so. Try looking for an alt for that. That one reason i have an eclipse now haha :pardon:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.