Sundown Audio

Audiopipe amp? total shit or good?

Mattintc10

ya they ship quick and i would rec them for picking up one of these amps for sure. he stood by the warranty part and replaced mine. i didnt want to pull the bass remote and fuse holder and fuse to send back to him since that involved taking all my shit out so he said they have a flat rate $25 charge if no bass remote or fuse is in the box when they get it. so i sent them $25 and now i have an extra bass remote and another nice fuse holder for $25 which i think was a good deal since i didnt have to pull anything

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

ya they ship quick and i would rec them for picking up one of these amps for sure. he stood by the warranty part and replaced mine. i didnt want to pull the bass remote and fuse holder and fuse to send back to him since that involved taking all my shit out so he said they have a flat rate $25 charge if no bass remote or fuse is in the box when they get it. so i sent them $25 and now i have an extra bass remote and another nice fuse holder for $25 which i think was a good deal since i didnt have to pull anything

Very nice now this may sound stupid but how bad of an idea would it be too push a 21 inch IA death penalty with an audiopipe 1500D

you better get like 2 3000's. you shouldnt of said that now ppl are gonna say your buying a badass sub like that and gonna power it with a junk amp like that wow. just wait it will come lol. you gotta watch out for the ppl that only use high dollar shit cuz they dont like audiopipe.

lol i thought you said warden lol. a 1500 would make it sound good but it can take more power than that

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

you better get like 2 3000's. you shouldnt of said that now ppl are gonna say your buying a badass sub like that and gonna power it with a junk amp like that wow. just wait it will come lol. you gotta watch out for the ppl that only use high dollar shit cuz they dont like audiopipe.

lol i thought you said warden lol. a 1500 would make it sound good but it can take more power than that

i know if anything il get the dual 2 ohm coil and run a 3000D bridged that would be super fun and push the sub hard but i dont care its a 21 and it only is 1500RMS 3k max

the dual 2 ohm would not work. well it would but you would not get the full amp you need either a dual 4 or a dual 1. a dual 4 you can take the voice coils and run them parallel to get a final 2 ohm load or a dual 1 and run them in a series to get a final 2 ohm load

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

the dual 2 ohm would not work. well it would but you would not get the full amp you need either a dual 4 or a dual 1. a dual 4 you can take the voice coils and run them parallel to get a final 2 ohm load or a dual 1 and run them in a series to get a final 2 ohm load

Ahhh damnit i forgot about that my mind is not operating correctly i will probably get the dual 2 ohm if i get a 1500 watt amplifier cause its cheap and effective till i can get something better

Archived