Second Skin Audio

need help: box for 1 DD 3518

guys.. i'm newbie here.. can anyone please help me with this? can anyone give me the right measurement for my 1 DD 3518e.. hoping to tuned it at around 39-40hz.. my amp would be a 2000wrms @ 1ohm.. hopefully the box would be a ported box.. the maximum length could be around 41 inches.. thank you guys.. really appreciate your comments and suggestions.. and if ever, can you make a sketch? thanks again..

guys.. i'm newbie here.. can anyone please help me with this? can anyone give me the right measurement for my 1 DD 3518e.. hoping to tuned it at around 39-40hz.. my amp would be a 2000wrms @ 1ohm.. hopefully the box would be a ported box.. the maximum length could be around 41 inches.. thank you guys.. really appreciate your comments and suggestions.. and if ever, can you make a sketch? thanks again..

Hoping to be tuned around 40 hz and to be ported? if it has a tuning then is ported, a 3518 would SUCK ASS on a sealed box,don´t you dare to do that man, my 3518´s slam HARD on a piece of shit box inside my swift right now, if i were you, i would get 6 cubic feet for that sub, what kind of music you like???? tell me the exact maximum dimensions you have available, welcome to the forum!! :drinks:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

thanks for the reply man.. the maximum dimension would be L41,W20-22,H20-22.. need atleast 6cuft net.. can you please give me an exact measurement for this? the sub would be facing at the back with port.. i don't like to do it on a UP-FIRING.. just wanted to do a REAR-FIRING.. thanks..