Sonic Electronix

Diablo Audio Technologies is closing the doors.

With deep regret, I now inform you that Diablo Audio Technologies is no longer a viable business.

Many hardships have been throw our way due to inferior quality control after many, many repeated attempts to straighten things out with the company building the circuit boards for Diablo Audio Technologies. The numerous problems that come about over the last year have driven the company into a state of monetarily going belly up.

What does this mean to the general public that have purchased Diablo Audio Technologies products you may ask? As of this notice of dissolving the company, any and all warranties are now null and void and are no longer the responsibility of the company. Numerous repairs of equipment have come out of my own pocket over the last several months rather than company funds. I personally can not continue to pay for product malfunctions (whether it is faulty product or user error being claimed as a warranty problem) any longer from my own funds that the company itself does not have the assets to cover.

If you should experience a product failure, please call the following phone number included with the shipping address listed below to inform them of the particular problem your unit is experiencing and to let them know it will be coming their way should you decide to have it repaired. .

Autosound

2347 Rockford Lane

Louisville, KY 40216

(502) 448-5606

I would like to apologize at this time for any and all inconveniences this may cause to anyone who has bought product from and supported Diablo Audio Technologies along the way. Your faith in me and the company will never be forgotten. I would like to take this time to thank everyone who believed in the company. Without you, we wouldn’t have gotten as far as we did. I want to say thank you to all the friends I have made along the way. You guys are truly awesome.

Sincerely

William Johnson

Former owner

Diablo Audio Technologies

Archived