Help make me louder

Here is a pic of my current setup. I know everyone is going to say do a ported box. However I really like how the box performs with test tones as low as 16 hz. So I was originally thinking of adding two more of the same woofers and making the box taller so I can get the the same 1.27 cubic feet that I have now per sub. I also considered doing four 15's instead of the six 12's. I know I need more amplifier. For the most amperage I ever see the amp pull is 50-60 amps unless it is a test tone around 20hz. At the point I can get the amp to pull 90 amps. I am running two batteries with 4 gauge wire running everything. I will step up the wire size when I change amps. I have been talking with Mr. P and I am considering doing 6 of the DC lvl 3 12's with enough amp to keep them busy. I was telling Mr. P that I have been out of this game since 1993 and I am trying to get brought back up to speed. Looking to step up my TL of 138 sealed up at 42 hz. I would like to see that magic 150. However I am not I am ready to spend that kind of money.

Looking to drop 2K on subs and an amp.

Please advise for I have no business making such decisions for myself. :)

PS.

Amp will be moved from the top of the box to the front of it just behind the rear seats.

Subwoofer%20Box%202.jpg

Edited by Mobile Chassis Dyno

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg