Coil Rub From Coil Being Shifted

ohh and dont them sendin me something other than what i ordered count for anything. im not trying to pry and say the r a bad company. i just want them to know they sent me the wrong thing.

No...we did not send you the wrong thing.

The only flatwound coil that any BTL gets is the old 2 stack version...for those who order the flatwound coil we contact them and say you really do not want it because it is not going to work at all.

If you want it chief, you got it. But don't say I didn't tell you so when it sucks.

:pardon:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

No...we did not send you the wrong thing.

The only flatwound coil that any BTL gets is the old 2 stack version...for those who order the flatwound coil we contact them and say you really do not want it because it is not going to work at all.

If you want it chief, you got it. But don't say I didn't tell you so when it sucks.

:pardon:

how dcome i got a flatwound for a old tripple slug D1. and honestly iv never had any one contact me about it. i received the "new Coil" i guess.

Edited by kleinteich2

well dont worrie about trying to help your costumers. thankyou for all your input but as i get called "The Mastermind" I came up with a solution to fix This ridiculous problem. its ok for now. but in the future i will be replacing this cone anyway. again. i had to ghetto rig it to work but it works fine. i had to make one side of the Spider landing higher than the other side. causing the coil to become completely straight on the pole again. the cone is hitting crooked as shit but it works. already tested it on 1900W RMS @30Htz for about 15 mins and it works fine. <_<