FS/FT : 10" Hollywood subs, Samsung Camcorder, & more

Here is what i got for trade or sell. Willing to work out on prices too.

DSC04866.jpg

Samsung SC-L906 Hi-8 Analog Camcorder, it is basically brand new. It is a Hardly used i mean hardly used Samsung camcorder. I bought it a while ago, and had another came corder so i totally forgot about this one. It comes with the power/charge cord, manual, remote, and headphone to RCA cord for the TV. It still looks, feels, and smells brand new. So im asking $140 shipped. LOWERED to $120 shipped

DSC04864.jpg

I have a RCA 7L400MDV for sale, which is in brand new condition. This has never been used, it still even has the plastic over the screen. Even all the cords to it is not even open. The only thing is that the original box for it got messed up, so i threw it away. But it does come with the manual, all the cables, remote, warranty card. All I'm asking is $160 shipped.LOWERED to $140shipped

DSC04854.jpg

Also have some wiring for trade too..

[1] 6ft Tsunami 4AWG

[1] 1ft 3in Earthquake 4AWG [ same size/type as Tsunami ]

[2] 3ft Rockford Fosgate 8AWG

[1] 1 1/2 ft Hugfen 4AWG has crimp terminals on both ends.

[2] ~4ft Unknown dual strand of about 10AWG

[2] ~8in ^^^of above wire.

$24 shipped

DSC04857.jpg

[2] 10" Hollwood subwoofers. I dont have any specs on the subs. I believe there SVC 4ohm subs. Take about 300-350watts RMS/600watts MAX. One has about a 2" gash in it, and the other is in better condition. I'm asking $30 shipped each or $50 shipped for both.

DSC04860.jpg

I have REFS on caraudio.com/forum, just search for my name.

Willing to trade for -

LOC

16ft of 4gauge wire

subwoofers

a deal 10" enclosure

or ALMOST anything else car/home audio wise