Second Skin Audio

2002 Camry

i think i wanna stick with RE OR Memphis just from wat ive heard and seen befor

ok can you get any better lines like maybe an re audio sxx 15. sanitarium is right though id price out the other stuff you need and then find your subs and amps so youll have a better budget to work with

OP cant type engrish. spelling errors up the butt. but 16.7cuft doesnt mean jack shit when you look at the car specs on a website or whatever. it will be close to impossible to fill up every curve and crevice with box. go out to your car with a measuring tape and give us width depth and height measurements. reasonable ones. dont do height from bottom of trunk to like right up to the rear deck. you gotta give an inch or two leeway

OP cant type engrish. spelling errors up the butt. but 16.7cuft doesnt mean jack shit when you look at the car specs on a website or whatever. it will be close to impossible to fill up every curve and crevice with box. go out to your car with a measuring tape and give us width depth and height measurements. reasonable ones. dont do height from bottom of trunk to like right up to the rear deck. you gotta give an inch or two leeway

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also the reason everyone is telling you these dealers online, non-mainstream brands is the price/performance will be much better.....

I used to think the same as you, my first real system was 2 12"CVX's and a ZX.1500 I got it from the dealer and it wasnt cheap the subs where just under 400 a piece and the amp was 600......If I would of got that exact system online I would of saved hundereds of dollars, ATM I am running 1 DC Audio XL 15 at 2 ohms on an AQ2200, so about 1200rms or so and it is much louder and better sounding than my old set-up with less power and cone area.... with these non-mainstream companys you wont be paying for the name you will be paying for the perfomance....People say all the time to me why dont you have kickers, I say I did and this sub absolutly stomps the shit out of em..... Well thats my little exp. with that

BTW the last time I got a quote for an RE Audio MT from the dealer it was about $1400, also I would do 2 12's or 1 15 in the space you have.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.