Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone.

Do not know if this goes here, just posting it.

I'm from Argentina and I do not speak English very well, I can have errors ...

This is the video:

I need to know the songs going on in that video, if anyone knows please tell me.

Greetings.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3329 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...