Sonic Electronix

Hey everyone, new to the forum and wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me find some banging subs, and some amazing 6x9's.

I was looking at the 12" 2010 Kicker CVR's for the Sub woofers but I am not sure and I don't want to end up getting something that expensive and not getting the biggest "Bang" for my buck.

For the Amp, I was going to go with a Rockford Fosgate 750W, also up for change.

I really haven't been able to set my mind on a certain pair of 6x9's just yet, so any tips are much appreciated.

My goal is to have a slamming system that can be heard across parking lots, so please keep that in mind.

Thanks to everyone in advance! I'm looking forward to getting an awesome system.

~Try to keep the total price below 1,000, if not I can at least take it in deep consideration!~

~EDIT- A friend into car audio also suggested two JL W6 12 Inch Subs, and comments on these?~

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

Others will chime in with actual lists of products I'm sure but the best advice I can give is stay away from anything you can buy at Bestbuy. They sell junk. Kicker cvr's are entry level subs that will not be very impressive. Stay away from JL subs as they are overpriced and overrated.

The $1000 you have to spend will go a lot further if you browse this forum and learn from some of the guys and girls here. Check out brands like DC audio, Sundown amps, Audioque subs and others. As for 6x9's I would try and find an adaptor that you can use to mount 6.5's instead. You will be much happier with t

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Others will chime in with actual lists of products I'm sure but the best advice I can give is stay away from anything you can buy at Bestbuy. They sell junk. Kicker cvr's are entry level subs that will not be very impressive. Stay away from JL subs as they are overpriced and overrated.

The $1000 you have to spend will go a lot further if you browse this forum and learn from some of the guys and girls here. Check out brands like DC audio, Sundown amps, Audioque subs and others. As for 6x9's I would try and find an adaptor that you can use to mount 6.5's instead. You will be much happier with t

Thanks for the help! :)

I'll have to go ahead and start checking out some of those brands you mentioned.

As well as browsing the forum of course, Once again, thank you.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

No problem. After you find out what you want to use check the for sale forum. You can save a lot of money buying stuff from the members of the forum. Ask questions and learn, it's free!

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Archived