Sonic Electronix

ok i lied a bit in the title it has had some things done to it but nothing big but anyways. OK i have a 1974 f100 custom with a 3 speed on the tree single cab, my current setup is nice, cost me next to nothing and is fine for now, it has 2 Sony explode 12" (yes i know bad brand but hey i have messed with my settings enough and got it sounding OK, anyone that's heard it says it sounds great) off a bazooka 500.1 at 2 ohms and some old ass speaker pod things from a house stereo i had laying around that have a 5" mid and a 2" tweeter off a cheap 125.2 amp i don't even remember the brand name with Rockford Fosgate 5.25 co-ax in my doors off old ass pioneer head unit with a cassette. ill add pics later i am off till Tuesday so ill get some up as soon as i can. the trucks in good condition for how old it is only has 117k miles on it, needs some floor work and some rust removal in the doors and needs paint bad lol, i am thinking about a blow-thru on it and i am looking for tips on it but i also need ideas on what to put in it. now i need to kno who has or can make an h/o alternator for my truck. i know i am going to need one and electrical is my first priority. i am looking for a single 300 amp alternator possibly 16 volt to run just amps off of and a 120 amp or so 12volt alternator for everything else and mids and highs amp, then good batteries. one up front and 2+ in back. i really don't want to have to do more than maybe add 1 or 2 more batteries in the future to upgrade. OK now on the blowthru iv got a few questions. iv heard some people say that when doing a blow thru that the cut to connect the bed to the truck acts as a port and you need to tune lower than u actually want it to be tuned to, is this right or are they full of shit?? ok and for the blow thru itself im going to use an accordion boot but i wanna kno if it would make alot of difference if i took another one and pancaked it between the boards on my box( it will be double layered on sides) and ran it thru the other one and sealed it to say a piece of mdf on the back wall of my cab? would that hurt any thing or make it better or waste an accordion boot? umm i think that's it for now feel free to throw me suggestions and im still in the planning stages of this build so bear with me a little bit as i work my ass off to collect the funds for it.

Edited by teddy9090

Weren't almost all of these questions answered in your other topics? Also can you spell correctly and use real words that was very difficult to read took 4 try's.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

what other topics? the one related to my old truck? the 93 f150? i dont believe so. i think i was going another route with that truck. if i remember right i was going to do a blow through through the window, I'm not going that route any more. and what was hard to read about my post?is that any better??

Edited by teddy9090

Yea that's better and yeah I guess. Get a mechman alternator and a xs 3100 2 dc xl 15s and a saz 3500 do a blow through and call it a day b

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

4 12's then with either 2 saz 3500 or 2 aq 3500s and go to the site and look if not hit up dc power. And jus use one boot.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

4 12's then with either 2 saz 3500 or 2 aq 3500s and go to the site and look if not hit up dc power. And jus use one boot.

ok ty, what do you think about 4 10's. sorry if im bugging you just i dont have anyone to throw ideas around with

Edited by teddy9090

Jus more cone area and like 100 extra dollars it's your build man me personally I'd do 2 15's I'm hoping to get a 4 runner and ima do 4 of them.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png