fox_racin4 Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 cant wait to hear it on more power... Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
moetpoppin Posted October 15, 2010 Report Posted October 15, 2010 damn this is sick what does the woofer say? i couldnt catch the whole word Quote TY Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G. Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3........... Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right? yep..... Two Pyle 15"s Build log
StillPlayinLow-Mat Posted October 15, 2010 Author Report Posted October 15, 2010 (edited) Team Asshole Edited October 15, 2010 by StillPlayinLow-Mat Quote Mat Romain Still Playin Low Car And Truck Club
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.