Second Skin Audio

torn between these two subs

Well DC it is then, just put in my order for the same set up listed above with dual 2, it will get wired at 1ohm.

Hey swagg I see you have a Gbody as well, do you have a ported box? if so how is the box set up and is it sitting on the ledge? Any pictures?

I would like to get a ported box made but my main issue with that is i need room in my trunk to put my T-tops.

1987 Grand National

HU Pioneer DEH-P7900BT

Dash 1.25 Tweeters(off brand)

Door 5.25 Infinity Kappas

Rear 6x9 Infinity Kappas

4 Chnl Pioneer PRS-D4100F

DC Lvl 4 w/Lvl 5 coils@1ohm(being made) in a 1.3 sealed box

Hifonics BXi1606D

Well DC it is then, just put in my order for the same set up listed above with dual 2, it will get wired at 1ohm.

Hey swagg I see you have a Gbody as well, do you have a ported box? if so how is the box set up and is it sitting on the ledge? Any pictures?

I would like to get a ported box made but my main issue with that is i need room in my trunk to put my T-tops.

Yea i have pictures. of a box. i threw it together in a Couple hours cuz i didnt know anything about tuning when i did it. i had the port facing the trunk. it got pretty loud even with the crappy subs i did have. im on my phone right now so ill put em up when i get home

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400