• 8 months later...

Ok, so I ordered the rims they are 26's will be here next week.....now it is time to really start looking at the airirde setup. Here is my plan this far......shockwaves, drop spindles, and drop a arms up front. In the rear I am planning on using slam specialties not sure though if Which particular bag I should use that and which diameter bag to use in the rear. Should I stay with the same diameter as the spring or go a little bigger, any suggestions? As far as valves either smc or Parker 1/2". As far as the additional plumbing I need I am unsure of what I need or where to get it. Tank size I have plenty of room under the truck between the roll pan and the battery bank that is in between the frame rails, any suggestion on size of tank. I am planning on dual viair 480 compressors. What plumbing is needed in between the compressors and the tank. What tank pressure switch do I need? Are there any additional odds and ends that you can think of that I need outside of switches and 50 ft or so of 1/2" airline?

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Well, I went on the Viair website and looked at the dual 480 kit. It looks like they come with the pressure switch. Does anyone know for sure. Second, I was also told I might need filter in between the compressors and the tank and that I need a dryer so that condinsation doesnt gather in the tank. Does anyne know this too? Third, for the valves it looks like you use a T with one valve on either side and the output to the bag coming out of the T. Being that I am going to run all 1/2" valves and airline what other hardware do I need? I have been told to use NPT 1/2" compression fittings for the airline, I wasnt sure if that works with plastic airline though? Actually, any info would be helpful....Thanks

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived