As the title says this will be my first time baggin anything....I have been doing a lot of research and what I am going to do is bag the entire truck....I am not going to use ART.....and from what I have been reading I should not use Air Baggit.....what I would like is a list of products that I need.....I was told to use 2600 up front and 3800 in the back.....however what diameter bags should i use and what is the benefit of a double or triple convolute bag......what size tank, fitting, compressor, valves, airline, etc....I appreciate in advance for any help that anyone offers up

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Try this site.. I helped my cousin bag his single cab 2001 chevy truck.Used different spindles in the front and the cantilever kit in the back. C notched and did all airlines and compressor wiring and valve wiring as well. Have alot of quality parts and service.. Hit them up.. They can be of guidance for you. Ill get u some more links later tonight as i have 3 of my buddies with fast FBSS setups. Ill get u some piks too.

http://www.kplinks.com/home.php

These are all IMO.

Slam Specialties RE7s front an rear (suicide doors cups up front and whatever you decide in the back)

SMC 3/8s valves w/ 1/2 lines and fittings

Eai/Avs rocker switch box ( i ran 7 switches)

Viair comps ( i run 450c but I only run 150psi) just get 100% duty cycle and something that is rated at the psi u wanna run.

So I am thinking dominator bags, 1/2 parker valves, 3/8 parker valves for the dumps, 10 gallon tank, 2 Viair 480c compressors....I have been told that 2500# bags work good in the rear that and they wont rub anywhere......and 2600# in the front.....i can fab the cups.....still not sure what all is involved in doing the front bags......Ive been told the backs pretty much slide right in but no one seems to know about the front 2wheel drive though so I am thinking it isnt that bad

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived