Question.....does anyone know the Outside diameter of the rear end for a 2000 suburban? I was told that I should purchase some over the axle brackets and a bracket that welds to the frame for the top mount.....and the over the axle brackets seem like they come for different diameters......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ekstensive has a kit for the rear which is for vehicles that are going to notch the rear end, however the kit includes a panhard bar, mounts, a 2 link that bolts in etc......with the exception of the notch would this benefit me at all.....I was told by a few people that the rear of a 2000 suburban is just as hard as fabbing up some brackets, taking the springs and bump stops out, and throwing the bags in.......does anyone have any experience, I don't want to purchase something that I may or may not need....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

No that's what I want to do, I saw that rear kit and didn't know if that would be easier and was nt sure if the panhard bar and all the other components were things that I needed as well......I don't want to lay frame......what is the matter with the ekstensive kit for the front, it comes with everything I need.......however that does bring up another question ....when bagging the front do you remove the tie rod ends and add different ends??????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ok let me throw this out there and see if I am on the right track.....from the compressors use a 1/2" to 3/8" NPT male straight to the tank, from the tank 1/2" NPT to 1/2" PTC to another 1/2" PTC to 1/2" NPT to the fill valve, from the fill valve to a 1/2" NPT "T", o be side of the "T" will be the dump valve the other will have a female 1/2" NPT to 1/2" PTC, from there to another 1/2" PTC to 1/2" NPT 90 into the bag.....does that sound about right......The only thing is where I don't have somewhat figured out is the gauges......those need to be rucked down to 1/4" right?????where should I throw that in close to the bags??????should I use a 1/2" PTC "T" with a 1/2" NPT as the leg of the "T" and then use a 1/2" to 1/4" reducer.......then what......does the gauge have a 1/4" inlet??????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

gauge will have a 1/4 nipple on it, sound like you got it pretty much.

the ektensive front kit is only good if your lookin to lay it on 24s or 26s, wont get enough lift to get to stock height without lots of pressure or postive camber.

DSC_0127-2-1.jpg

I have the 26's already.....just waiting on the air ride.....with the exception of that what do you think about the ekstensive kit??????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived