Oh well i guess the post that i posted yesterday didnt end up making it......this what came yesterday.......

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

now i do have a few questions......which or what product should i use for the upper bag mount up front????? I know someone said a torsion style????? where???? also i havnt ruled out the shockwaves yet.....the ease of installation is looking tempting......anyone have any comments about that?????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

are u looking to lay out on frame if so shock waves will only get 3-4 inch of lift got them on my 49 ford there coming off and im going with a bag in the front i cant get the lift i need with them where a bag will give u 8 to 10 inch of lift

Today I order dual Viair 480 compressors, 1/2" SMC valves, 1/2" airline, 1/8" airline, upper and lower circle mount, shock relocation kit, and the torsion bracket bag mount. I am really thinking about the shockwaves. No I do not want the Burban to lay frame. I received the Stinger 80 amp relay today, called Dakota Digital too about the gauge I ordered, something is goofy about that, I should know more tomorrow.

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Also, I bought a 10 switch box.....I want to be able to hit a switch and have the front bags come up and a switch for the rear bags to come up....can Ido that with this box or do I need to add a few relays or what???????

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

well, i received another shipment today....today i got the upper control arms and the 1/2" "T" fittings with the 1/8" gauge fitting.....im going to take a trip over to Lowes to see what else i can get my hands on.....

Oh, and there are some pics of the alternator for the 69 camaro Im doing.....DC Power Inc alt.....

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00701.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer