Wtt Orion 2500d & Orion 400/4 Wtt

I need to down size. I'm looking for 2 amps that'll do 1000-1500 rms. I'm now doing 2 seperate system in 2 trucks. Here's a pic of the 2500.

IMG_1004.jpg

I have the end caps for both amps as well. Let me know whatcha got. :)

P/S I have a ton of refs at CA.com under the same name. Thx, Vic. B)

matordraggin.gif

I need to down size. I'm looking for 2 amps that'll do 1000-1500 rms. I'm now doing 2 seperate system in 2 trucks. Here's a pic of the 2500.

IMG_1004.jpg

I have the end caps for both amps as well. Let me know whatcha got. :)

P/S I have a ton of refs at CA.com under the same name. Thx, Vic. B)

how much money wise for the amp???

or are you looking strictly to trade?

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

I'm looking for 2 seperate amps that'll do 1000-1500 each. I'll trade both my amps for them. I also have a few other things to trade, but i'll wait for later to add. Ideally, I'd like to get 2 orion 1200's. :)

Edited by oxsign
matordraggin.gif

I'm looking for 2 seperate amps that'll do 1000-1500 each. I'll trade both my amps for them. I also have a few other things to trade, but i'll wait for later to add. Ideally, I'd like to get 2 orion 1200's. :)

I've got 2 Orion 1200's. But mine are the new ones for they only do 600RMS @ 1ohm. :mad:

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35