Sonic Electronix

and also upgrade ur wiring to 1/0

Dumb question??? Umm can you use 1/0 gauge for power and ground? haha simple dumb question

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i dont have the audio q yet i still have a hifonics brutus 2100 i think i will upgrade the electrical stuff first so when i do get the audio q it will be redy to run at .5 ohms

Yea. Im going to try to run the AQ2200 at 1 ohm. but i was asking if you upgrade the battery and big three a SUV can handle that definately right?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Dumb question??? Umm can you use 1/0 gauge for power and ground? haha simple dumb question

Yes, read my sig and see what im running and its in the car in my pic. It should be able to help but u want to upgrade ur alt also. Batts and big three will not stop voltage drop it will help some though. if your gonna do it make sure ur electrical is up to par which means alt battery and big 3 must be done. at the very least have an extra battery and ur big three done of course making sure its all ran with 1/0.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Yes, read my sig and see what im running and its in the car in my pic. It should be able to help but u want to upgrade ur alt also. Batts and big three will not stop voltage drop it will help some though. if your gonna do it make sure ur electrical is up to par which means alt battery and big 3 must be done. at the very least have an extra battery and ur big three done of course making sure its all ran with 1/0.

Oh so im guessing i might have to build my own 1/0 gauge wiring(power and ground)? Or do they sell them? anyways i am hoping i can upgrade the alternator, batt, and big 3 for like 300$ hopefully

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE