Sonic Electronix

Im going to be doing a build soon. Four FI BL 15's. 2 Sundown 3000's. in an 89 2 door blazer. i know walls are cool and LOUD! but should i? or would you just face them up port back and make it look good? Any suggestions on build ideas, electrical, Wall tips, ANYTHING.... Would be greatly appreciated. i wanna get some good feedback and ideas before i start building. thanks in advance!

:drink40:

Wall +1 if funds are right. And just make it look just as good!

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

wall it you pussy...

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

walls are fun. just be sure you are ok with using a bunch of expanding foam on your car to seal the wall.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

How hard is it to take that stuff off? if say i ever needed to rebuild or anything.. does it leave permanent stains or cracks or anything in your interior.

ya, itll leave residue. ive heard the idea to put a bunch of plastic over the panels 1st. maybe a bunch of press and seal would work well? lol. you cant put it in bags though, the foam needs air to cure. you want a lot of pressure on the headliner so it wont flap around so much.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

ya, itll leave residue. ive heard the idea to put a bunch of plastic over the panels 1st. maybe a bunch of press and seal would work well? lol. you cant put it in bags though, the foam needs air to cure. you want a lot of pressure on the headliner so it wont flap around so much.

Anyone Got any Remedies for Gettin this residue off? :ehh:

out of the plastic? probably some acetone or whatever. shouldnt be too hard. out of the fabric? probably nothing.