MLX-100 Maxx-Link and some 1/0

I have a couple things I’m looking to sell. I figured that I’d merge these two threads instead of bumping the both of them.

First is some power wire. 15’ of JL 1/0. Has some scuffs and silicone in one place, but there are no cuts in the jacket. It has 4,707 strands and is ofc wire. It was ran in my car for almost a year before I took it out. Asking $45 shipped to the lower 48.

e1au5c.jpg

2a7ieli.jpg

fmmb7k.jpg

Next is a Maxxsonics Maxx-Link. Was in my car for a few days, and maybe saw an hour of play time. It is flawless except for a couple marks on the mounting feet. Comes with the unit, gain knob, cord, manual, and original packaging. Asking $75 shipped to the lower 48.

amty6w.jpg

b8n7gh.jpg

1zpllsg.jpg

2hydr1t.jpg

How much for the wire shipped to 98901??

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

AWWW bob sagit oh well thanks anways man..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.