Sonic Electronix

I need help choosing a system for my car, I am looking for 12' subs that have a lot of bass but i also want to be able to hear the vocals clearly. Also what would be a good choice for mids and highs? amp? I am looking to spend $400-600 all together. I already have a box.

So you have a budget of 600 dollars for 1-2 subs an amp to power the subs, a component set, and amp to power said component set, as well as the wiring for said equipment??? Do you already have a deck???

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

2005 chrysler 300, im most likely going to buy some used subs seeing how i cant get anything tht bumps too hard for my budget

What box do you have already???

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

600 maybe for a sub + amp and wires. not for mids and all that extra stuff.. You can geta good amp and a decent pair of subs for 600 and just wang on the subs till you want better ones. I would custom build the box but since this is your first system you might just wana stick witha prefab one. Is the box sealed or ported and how many cubes per chamber.

mJzD9.png

600 maybe for a sub + amp and wires. not for mids and all that extra stuff.. You can geta good amp and a decent pair of subs for 600 and just wang on the subs till you want better ones. I would custom build the box but since this is your first system you might just wana stick witha prefab one. Is the box sealed or ported and how many cubes per chamber.

sealed, and what do you mean cubes per chamber?

I say 2 Audioque SDC2.5 12's on a Audioque 1200D, be around 530ish. Leaves you 70 bucks in wiring. Then save some more for the mids/highs and amp.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz