Toyota 4Runner with 2k and a 15" gen2 BTL box build

Just wanted to share this because the owner was extremely happy with it.

th_Photo0280.jpg

th_Photo0279.jpg

th_Photo0276.jpg

th_Photo0267.jpg

A short video made by the owner but camera didn't pick up the flex that he had. the seats were going crazy and he had wiper flex too. His ashtray was being pulled out by the bass. Its pretty musical to me.

4.75 cubes tuned to 34hz with kerf port. Amp is a Soundstream TX1 2000D with a deka 9a31 with stock alt. He is saving up to go 3k and a DC Power HP alt.

He didn't specify a color for the port so I kept it bare. He said he will paint it red to match the red FI logo on the BTL. :)

Also, the owner switched from two 15" AQ SDC2.5s in a tiny weak box tuned high to a single 15" BTL with my box. He definitely noticed an increase in output. :) He demoed for a buddy and the buddy had to bail because it was too loud lol.

We got some meter time for this setup. Loudest I think was 145.6dB at 36hz on passenger windshield. Didn't do any at headrest and he did basically the same on the driver windshield. All this is sealed up. 140s at 30hz and I think his peak may be 43-45hz because he did 145s around there too. It sounds awesome. We only had music, no test tones.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

O, well there's 45 corners but not in the port and that's it. No other bracing. Not much else to show. The video shows the box in the vehicle...

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.